Being the master of ceremonies (M.C.) for your reception is a full-on job. Often you'll ask a family or friend to give up their evening and do it. How about let them enjoy and be part of the event, and let me, the professional, make sure it all goes off without a hitch.
Some of the things I will do to make sure the evening is a success:
- Allow you both to just enjoy and be part of your reception
- With clear instructions, make sure all your guests know where they have to be and when
- Liaise with your venue, so if we need to move things earlier or later, I'll make it happen without anyone realising
- Introduce the various members of your bridal party and thank them for being part of your day
- Make sure your speakers have some warning, and they know where to stand, and how to hold the microphone
- Regularly check in on you both to make sure your drinks are topped up and you are completely happy
- Run any of your fun wedding games
- Cake cutting, bouquet toss and first dance - make sure these go off without a hitch
- Ensure you both have the best evening ever
My fee for being your M.C. is $750 + travel reimbursement. Contact me to chat about your reception.
I can also be your celebrant if you need one!
Nate was our MC for our wedding at Kauri Bay and he did an amazing job! Highly recommend his services as he is very professional, attentive, nice and easy going. Thank you Nate!
We had Nate as our Celebrant & MC for our wedding and I could write a novel about how incredible he was! He not only put together a beautiful hilarious personalized ceremony & reception for us but kept us relaxed and having fun during the lead up to the wedding and during the big day.
He really went above and beyond, checking in with us and taking time to connect with our family & friends that were there. We had endless compliments about how amazing he was with everything.
Nate was awesome with communication right off the bat and was always very easy to get in contact with if we needed anything. We absolutely recommend Nate to anyone and everyone.
We hired Nate as our celebrant and MC, he brought the special sauce we needed to make our wedding the perfect day. He listened to us and provided the perfect combination of humour, romance and organisation to compliment our plans. Thanks so much, Nate!
Don’t miss out and book me as your wedding reception master of ceremonies now in just a few clicks.